JDMT has been dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic since the first reports of the novel disease from mainland China at the end of 2019. While in the first few weeks of the new year, the monitoring and evaluation of this new type of disease and its possible consequences for our customers remained one project among many, but JDMT felt compelled at the end of February to focus all its efforts on COVID-19.
Since then, JDMT has been providing its clients, e.g. several systemically relevant national players, with a wide range of services to support them in coping with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Creation and maintenance of situational developments and situational images
- Research and validation of the important information and analysis concerning the COVID-19
- Consulting of the COVID-19 for our customers (task forces, crisis management)
- Production of FAQ, guidelines and analogous documents
- Situational solutions to specific problems
- Hotline services (24/7) for our customers (advice for employees and case management for customers)
- Support in the implementation of special measures associated with COVID-19
- Logistical services
- Other services required by the customer
A Pandemic has the peculiarity to bring along some unpredictability. The unpredictability includes the time sequence in which it will run its course, the development of severity of the epidemic as well as (socio)political assessments and measures. JDMT was already been able to contribute its expertise during the H1N1 pandemic. Since mid-February, JDMT has been almost exclusively dealing with COVID-19 related issues.